Thursday, June 28, 2012

Work Travel on the Cheap

I travel for work....A LOT! Thankfully because of my unique travel, I don't always have to dress up, but there are many times I do. This trip I did have to dress up and while I'm by myself, I attempted to get a picture. 


This is what happens when you are stuck in a hotel room taking a picture of yourself!


I do love these simple flats though!

I bought this navy blue dress at Dressbarn last week for Convention. I love it because a) it is jersey which is perfect for my traveling b) I have an addiction to navy blue and c) its super flattering on my figure with the a line and wrap. I thought the navy blue was fun with these pink flats from Target found here. I have to do a lot of walking when I travel usually and so while I love a great pair of heels, I've learned to enjoy a flat. These just make me happy. You can't see it but I'm also wearing this necklace from Stella and Dot. 

Again, not my most exciting wardrobe day, but welcome to the life of a traveler! Trying to be stylish, professional, and super comfortable!

No comments:

Post a Comment