Sunday, August 12, 2012

Under $50 Love




So because I'm frugal, I decided I'd do an under $50 love every weekend with a few products or items I'm excited about. This week it is Origins VitaZing moisturizer that I can't get enough of! I got a sample at the mall as I was checking out new products and I'm totally obsessed. Perfect for my skin tone. I also found a place that has knockoff bubble necklaces, and while I have been wanting one for a long time, I can't afford. Cue The Poke a Dot Shop version for 19.99! I ordered one in aqua! Lastly I'm looking for inexpensive blazers and love this one from H&M  . I have to dress up for work again after a year of dressing down and so am trying to amp up my work wardrobe on the cheap! What are your under $50 finds this week?

Under 50 August 11




H m jacket
$47 - hm.com


No comments:

Post a Comment